CoolerMaster Elite 310 Blue Case

SgtSteel

Bronze Level Poster
I've heard some places that this case has one side of it which is see through, does the case from this website come with that?

PokerFace

Banned
I've heard some places that this case has one side of it which is see through, does the case from this website come with that?

I don't believe they do the see-through case on this site, but IIRC there is a thread on here somewhere in which someone gave detailed instructions on how to create your own window.

It did look pretty good too.

I'll try too find the thread.

JSG10

Expert
No they don't do the see through 310 on here but if you go onto coolermasters website you can order the side-panel with the see through pane in :)

PokerFace

Banned
Well if I see it again, I'll put a link on here. It looked reasonably easy to do and you could then fit a window on almost any computer, if you wanted to.

PokerFace

Banned
CoolerMaster Elite 310 Blue Case (with side window)

I know you have the above case, but why not also give the side window option (for this and other cases where available). It seems to be quite popular.

JSG10

Expert
Probably not something they would stock as they'd have a load of extra side panels otherwise. You have to order it seperately from CM, not sure if you can order the case with it and not the normal panel.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately we don't stock the Window version of this case at present. However, you're welcome to order the case from ebuyer and have it delivered to us using the "Choose Your Own Case" option on our configurator.

PokerFace

Banned
:eek:
Unfortunately we don't stock the Window version of this case at present. However, you're welcome to order the case from ebuyer and have it delivered to us using the "Choose Your Own Case" option on our configurator.

Alternatively, do a 'Google' for "PC modding" and REALLY go to town. It's amazing what some people get up to in their bedrooms!

Maestro

Hello Mike,

Temporarily the elite 310 has been removed as we are waiting for stock from coolermaster. In the meantime we have replaced it with the elite 430. Elite 310 will be back around mid march.

odp04y

Will the Elite 430 be available again, as it has currently been removed as an option?

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Will the Elite 430 be available again, as it has currently been removed as an option?

We only stocked this case as a temporary solution whilst our Elite 310 stock was low. We can however supply if for you. Please save a quote and post the quote number here and I'll add this case for you.

Grinder

Enthusiast
I have the elite and it has a see through side :)

myphotos821.jpg

odp04y

The quote number is 384411, I've put the Elite 310 down as it was the same price as the Elite 430, I would appreciate it if you could add the 430 for me.

Last edited: