Coolermaster HAF X Case

Simrid

Hi guys,

I'm looking into buying this case in the next couple of days and wondering if theres any reasons why this case could be bad and why not to buy it? Are there any alternatives? My budget is about £120-£130. So it's a fairly healthy chunk of money.

I would like a tower, the same size :)

Any help is apreciated.

Simrid.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hi guys,

I'm looking into buying this case in the next couple of days and wondering if theres any reasons why this case could be bad and why not to buy it? Are there any alternatives? My budget is about £120-£130. So it's a fairly healthy chunk of money.

I would like a tower, the same size :)

Any help is apreciated.

Simrid.

The case is great for cable management and offers good cooling/airflow for your components, especially if you are planning to SLI/Crossfire.

mishra

Rising Star
The case itself is amazing :) I think money spent on HAFX is money well spent. Tho make sure you are aware of the size and weight of this thing! Think, case alone is like +15kg ! This for me would be way to much.. in case of any future PC move it would simply brake my back. However, if you do not plan to move it anywhere it is not a problem at all.

Simrid

The case itself is amazing :) I think money spent on HAFX is money well spent. Tho make sure you are aware of the size and weight of this thing! Think, case alone is like +15kg ! This for me would be way to much.. in case of any future PC move it would simply brake my back. However, if you do not plan to move it anywhere it is not a problem at all.

15kg? Daymn, that is crazy, although I think i'm in love with the case haha, looks amazing, especially once I fit some blue LED's :p

Simrid

The case is great for cable management and offers good cooling/airflow for your components, especially if you are planning to SLI/Crossfire.

Awesome, think i am sold. Are the blue LED fans and stuff easy to fit? I like the look of yours ;)

steaky360

Fans should be simple enough to fit on any case :). You can buy fans direct from CoolerMaster or go third party and get some potentially quieter ones :) (Bitfenix do some good quiet fans.)