Coolit eco a.l.c

Tez77

Enthusiast
Seen a lot of people upset about this i have had this for over a year no probs but some strange sounds are happening and i think its time to change to air ok no idea about this part i want to change to air but want a fan that does not need the motherboard takeing out any one no witch be best
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-960 (3.20GHz) 4.8GTs/8MB Cache
12GB KINGSTON HYPER-X TRI-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (3 x 4GB KIT)
1536MB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX580 - 2 DVI,mHDMI - DirectX® 11, 3D Vision Ready
COOLIT ECO A.L.C (ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER)
CORSAIR 1000W PRO SERIES (HX1000) 80+ MODULAR PSU
Cooler Master HAF 912 Black Midi Tower
Asus P6X58D-E
i got this pc 08-03-2011

Come on Tom u normally help me out lol
o and i have a account with scan so prob be best if i got from there

Last edited:

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
If this was released when I got my NH-D14 I would have bought one.

Still love my NH-D14, not many air coolers out there that can beat it for performance. Only negative is size and colour.

If you want to buy from PCS they now have the Spire Gemini REV 3 which I think replaced the Titan Fenrir.

I would seriously consider replacing the ECO ALC I, if that is the one you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tez77

Enthusiast
Yup ECO ALC I yup i have this really need to get one that i dont have to take full motherboard out of case Spire Gemini REV 3 is out of stock till oct :(

Tez77

Enthusiast
Cooler Master HAF 912 o yes it does have back plate think this may be job for some one else :( bit scared of doing all that

Tez77

Enthusiast
I do have good temps with it just all the talk on here scary me i no if it went the warranty has run out not sure if house insurance will pay out for such thing my temps are 36 c idle.

Probrian

When my ALC failed I had no warning mate. Temps were all normal and no strange sounds or anything. All was fine, then POP! Yours may work forever without failing, however the amount of reports about regarding the ALC I failing means it has a relitively high risk of doing so though. The tech support department at PCS advised me to swap it out for air cooling as soon as I get mine back from repair or I could very well happen again.