CORSAIR 500D SE / 3070 / 5800X

LEIPAN

21 days.
Thanks PCS! Love the PC

Just insert my own MSI 3070. All works fine.

Only issue is the cables for additional SSD. Looks like SATA cables and its power cables is no installed or hide some where. I guess I have to tear it down to figure out.

Attachments

• pc.jpg
    pc.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 250

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
21 days.
Thanks PCS! Love the PC

Just insert my own MSI 3070. All works fine.

Only issue is the cables for additional SSD. Looks like SATA cables and its power cables is no installed or hide some where. I guess I have to tear it down to figure out.
This looks great!

For power cables - if the PSU you specced was a non-modular it should be tucked into the PSU shroud (you'll have to take the other side panel off to access this) and if it was a part-modular or modular it should be in a seperate box or bag that came with the PC

For data cables - it's either being used for a drive that's already been installed (3.5 HDD or 2.5 SSD) or it should've been included in your welcome box as a spare part, if not you might need to purchase one on amazon

Enjoy the PC!

LEIPAN

Thanks :) So I brought RMx 1000, there should be 3 Sata cables, but in the welcome box there is only 1, so I think they are installed and hidden some where.
I order the PC with only 1 NVMe, no SSD or HDD, maybe that's why they are hidden...

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Thanks :) So I brought RMx 1000, there should be 3 Sata cables, but in the welcome box there is only 1, so I think they are installed and hidden some where.
I order the PC with only 1 NVMe, no SSD or HDD, maybe that's why they are hidden...
Interesting, they might be plugged in although that would be an odd decision as they aren't needed. I'm sure the rest are somewhere, I'd be very surprised if they didn't give them to you!

Although that said, generally these days, it's unlikely you'll have to plug in more than 3 hard drives, unless you already have 3 drives 😂

LEIPAN

Interesting, they might be plugged in although that would be an odd decision as they aren't needed. I'm sure the rest are somewhere, I'd be very surprised if they didn't give them to you!

Although that said, generally these days, it's unlikely you'll have to plug in more than 3 hard drives, unless you already have 3 drives 😂
Haha, true... I have too many spared hard drives accumulated over the years :p