Corsair availability?

stevegardner630

I'm about the submit an order that I've been working on for a few weeks. However, just when I have got to 99% complete the Corsair Power Supply or Processor Cooler has suddenly dropped out as unavailable - often overnight. These are usually mid to upper end of the ranges of the 2 components.

Anyone have any inside knowledge about this? I will have to go up from 650w to 1000w Rmx power supply which is a lot more than needed. I don't want to do that if PCS or others on here expect more stock very soon.

Thanks for any insight - even though I appreciate it will probably be a bit uncertain

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm about the submit an order that I've been working on for a few weeks. However, just when I have got to 99% complete the Corsair Power Supply or Processor Cooler has suddenly dropped out as unavailable - often overnight. These are usually mid to upper end of the ranges of the 2 components.

Anyone have any inside knowledge about this? I will have to go up from 650w to 1000w Rmx power supply which is a lot more than needed. I don't want to do that if PCS or others on here expect more stock very soon.

Thanks for any insight - even though I appreciate it will probably be a bit uncertain
PSU's and coolers are facing shortages around the world, when it shows you they're out of stock it should give an estimated day they're back in stock which I believe is Monday?

stevegardner630

Further developments re Corsair kit.

I held off going for the TXm as its semi modular and I was advised by colleagues against it rather than hold on for the RMx range.

All the RMx's (and the RM750) are now Out of stock including the 1000w. The next one up that is available is the HX1200 at £207 extra (btw - what is special about the HX range?). For the RMx's the estimated deliver time is as far out as mid-August.

Re Coolers I have had the same thing happen - even if they show as available on the Build page, when you press Proceed most of the ones you might select are then Out of Stock. As of tonight every single Corsair cooler is out of stock!