corsair case

erhboy

Got my PC delivered today just loading up my games and stuff and everything seems to be working ok .looks nice every quiet can’t wait to finish loading it to try out BF1-3 and 4. Just one small annoying thing nothing to do with PCS it’s whoever designed the corsair graphite series 780T case. I only ordered a small HDD drive because I had two SSD`s 500GB 850 EVO and a 120GB plus two HDD`s 1TB and a 500GB.i thought I’d use the large SSD as my C/drive .when I opened it the cables were inside the hard drive rack and the way it’s designed is nuts. the drive slots in plug end first which is impossible to fit with the rack screwed in place .to remove that you need to remove the front cover and the fans .and even then to get all the cables plugged in would a nightmare !. Apart from that the PC seems great so far

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Glad to hear it's working well so far :)

I think that;'s quite normal regarding the drives. It's the same with my Fractal R4 i.e. that to get to the plugs it's easier to take the other side panel off than to try to squeeze your hand in round the back. The individual drive trays are removable so I think the expectation is that people pull the tray forward/out in order to install the disk and cables. It's not always very practical if you're using a sata power cable that's already plugged into something else though.