Corsair Crystal 570X Case query

calvej6

Hey!

I finally purcahsed my machine this morning with the Corsair Crystal 570x which was available and has been for weeks when playing with the specifications. The order went through successfully and is in 'processing' stage.

I kept checking different components throughout the day in case I wanted to chance anything on my order and I have noticed there is no Corsair Crystal 570x case to select on new builds. I had a saved quote from yesterday with another potential build and when I checked that quote, it had Corsair Crystal 570x case has been discontinued and is no longer available.

my question is..... what happens with my actual order? Did I get one of the last cases before they discontinued them? or is the stock not updated in real time, and Im about to get a message saying my order can not be processed anymore even though ive paid? :(

Not sure if anyone has had an issue like this before?

Thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey!

I finally purcahsed my machine this morning with the Corsair Crystal 570x which was available and has been for weeks when playing with the specifications. The order went through successfully and is in 'processing' stage.

I kept checking different components throughout the day in case I wanted to chance anything on my order and I have noticed there is no Corsair Crystal 570x case to select on new builds. I had a saved quote from yesterday with another potential build and when I checked that quote, it had Corsair Crystal 570x case has been discontinued and is no longer available.

my question is..... what happens with my actual order? Did I get one of the last cases before they discontinued them? or is the stock not updated in real time, and Im about to get a message saying my order can not be processed anymore even though ive paid? :(

Not sure if anyone has had an issue like this before?

Thanks.
You'll receive an email if there are any stock issues with your build.

calvej6

I will probably get an email then as It's only in processing stage. Great! Literally the only case I really wanted and now it has been discontinued an hour after ordering it lol - typical.

Im still going to hope :ROFLMAO:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I will probably get an email then as It's only in processing stage. Great! Literally the only case I really wanted and now it has been discontinued an hour after ordering it lol - typical.

Im still going to hope :ROFLMAO:
You might have had one of the last ones if it was showing as available when you placed your order

carrot_monkey

Bronze Level Poster
My build has one as well and I placed the order yesterday when the clock struck noon.

Looking today at other build options etc. I have noticed a fair chunk of the £90-£190 priced cases are not available anymore. I bet (hope) there are more coming through. Hopefully they will not be on the same lorry as the 3k GPUs, 5k CPUS, 850W PSUs ...

hey that's almost a proper build!

Bet that lorry will be stuck on the wrong side of the channel from the 1st of January as well.

calvej6

My build has one as well and I placed the order yesterday when the clock struck noon.

Looking today at other build options etc. I have noticed a fair chunk of the £90-£190 priced cases are not available anymore. I bet (hope) there are more coming through. Hopefully they will not be on the same lorry as the 3k GPUs, 5k CPUS, 850W PSUs ...

hey that's almost a proper build!

Bet that lorry will be stuck on the wrong side of the channel from the 1st of January as well.

You have a better chance at getting one if there are any left as mine was about 2pm haha. I spoke to someone on live chat and they said theres still a chance there are some available even though they're end of line stock now, so fingers crosssed! I just cant get away from that tempered glass :love:

carrot_monkey

Bronze Level Poster
Oh yeah needs to go from processing to pre-production for them to start securing stuff for the build. Dang it forgot about than. Didn't get a warning though that I might not get my build because of the case that I chose. So there is hope.

If we start with swapping cases from the very beginning of this process then this is going to be a very long haul. Let's see how much the end product will resemble the initial order. This has the makings of a Monty Python sketch...