Corsair Lighting Node Pro

ThotWheels

Hi all,

PC arrived today and is amazing. Only thing is the lightning node pro in the case isn't showing up in icue so i cant control the front 3 fans. Any ideas?

CaseChange to: CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 680X RGB GAMING CASE
Overclocked CPUOverclocked AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core (3.8GHz @ up to 4.3GHz)
MotherboardASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
1st Storage DriveNOT REQUIRED
2nd Storage DriveNOT REQUIRED
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: NONE
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 GEN 4 PCIe NVMe (up to 5000MB/R, 4400MB/W)
2nd M.2 SSD Drive512GB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 1500MB/sR | 1000MB/sW)
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: 1TB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 1800MB/sR | 1800MB/sW)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 550W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H100i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Wireless/Wired NetworkingWIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating SystemNO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
Operating System LanguageUnited Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery MediaNO RECOVERY MEDIA REQUIRED
Office SoftwareFREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft® Office® 365 (Operating System Required)
Anti-VirusNO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Is it all connected via the node? It needs to be properly connected and configured to be recognised in iCue. Just wondering if it's been connected to the board directly or something.

ThotWheels

Is it all connected via the node? It needs to be properly connected and configured to be recognised in iCue. Just wondering if it's been connected to the board directly or something.
Haven't opened it up to check just yet. The 3 front fans are spinning but stuck on default rainbow rgb.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Haven't opened it up to check just yet. The 3 front fans are spinning but stuck on default rainbow rgb.

Yeah, that's the default. Likely the default fan curve too. My H115i does the same when the PC is locked (does my head in) as iCue doesn't have elevated access.