Corsair Virtuoso XT

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
Corsair last week released an updated version of their flagship headset, the Virtuoso XT. Currently, this is only available in North America. I have not seen any word from Corsair, or anybody else, about when this headset will travel across the pond and be available in Europe.

I am currently in the market for a new headset and really want to pick up the Virtuoso XT’s. Does anyone know when they may become available to purchase in Europe?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Corsair last week released an updated version of their flagship headset, the Virtuoso XT. Currently, this is only available in North America. I have not seen any word from Corsair, or anybody else, about when this headset will travel across the pond and be available in Europe.

I am currently in the market for a new headset and really want to pick up the Virtuoso XT’s. Does anyone know when they may become available to purchase in Europe?
There's been no announcement of a european release date yet, could only find reference that we're awaiting more news:

1621155230728.png

Does look like a very nice headset.

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
There's been no announcement of a european release date yet, could only find reference that we're awaiting more news:

View attachment 26253

Does look like a very nice headset.
I picked up the Virtuoso SEs a while ago. Unfortunately, I had to return them as the headband had very little padding and caused pain after a few minutes use (I later discovered this was a common complaint from users). I was gutted as I absolutely loved everything else about it. The build, sound and mic quality were fantastic. And looking at some reviews of the Virtuoso XT this week, it seems like Corsair listened to the feedback and added a load more padding the headband and ear cushions. Plus they added Bluetooth.

But thank you @SpyderTracks. I guess I will just have to keep an eye on the Corsair website. It’s not helped by the fact I need a new headset now, so I have quite itchy feet 🤣

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I picked up the Virtuoso SEs a while ago. Unfortunately, I had to return them as the headband had very little padding and caused pain after a few minutes use (I later discovered this was a common complaint from users). I was gutted as I absolutely loved everything else about it. The build, sound and mic quality were fantastic. And looking at some reviews of the Virtuoso XT this week, it seems like Corsair listened to the feedback and added a load more padding the headband and ear cushions. Plus they added Bluetooth.

But thank you @SpyderTracks. I guess I will just have to keep an eye on the Corsair website. It’s not helped by the fact I need a new headset now, so I have quite itchy feet 🤣
Corsair have been pretty formidable in the headspace market over the last few years, I'm excited to see what they've done with these.

Certainly on sound performance they've been high hitters on almost every release since was it the Void? That was a few years ago now.

Knowing Corsair, it won't be long hopefully, they usually have quite a swift release from UK overseas.

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
Corsair have been pretty formidable in the headspace market over the last few years, I'm excited to see what they've done with these.

Certainly on sound performance they've been high hitters on almost every release since was it the Void? That was a few years ago now.

Knowing Corsair, it won't be long hopefully, they usually have quite a swift release from UK overseas.
Yeah, the Voids are still mentioned now somewhat, which is crazy considering they were released several years ago, and how fast the turnover is in headsets.

Hopefully it won’t be long. If they are essentially more comfortable Virtuoso SEs, plus with Bluetooth, then they will be winning. Maybe even the best headset available on the market currently.