Couple of big improvements from PCS

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As advised by the reverant @moosEh PCS have implemented some improvements recently.

Firstly, on the configurator, with cases that support it, you'll be able to specify where you want the AIO radiator mounted, weather on the front or the roof. This is a fantastic improvement that I know a lot of people have been looking for for a while.

So once you've got the system ready on the configurator, and click "Proceed", it will raise the usual notification window showing any guidance, but also now has a section on where you want the radiator mounted.

1689443951897.png

Generally, where possible, unless there's some unusual limitation or specific requirement an individual may have, you want the radiator on the Top mount as that leads to best flow possibilities.

Also, and this I think is a real bonus, they've now implemented a new phase of the build process. Once your PC is built, they have a system that takes multiple photos of the actual build including the internals and stiches them all together in a 3d view. They will then get this to the customer after the build is finished but before testing and despatch and the email gives the customer the option to instantly raise an issue or request a change as long as they act before its dispatched.

This should be such a help for people, gaining that real world view will be so rewarding and helping the customer know they've chosen what they want and visually it looks as they need and verify if something like say an SSD was missing or something had been overlooked by accident.

Last edited:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Also, and this I think is a real bonus, they've now implemented a new phase of the build process. Once your PC is built, they have a system that takes multiple photos of the actual build including the internals and stiches them all together in a 3d view. They will then get this to the customer after the build is finished but before testing and despatch and the email gives the customer the option to instantly raise an issue or request a change as long as they act before its dispatched.

Macross Books - Page 15 - Collectors - Macross World Forums