Cpu fan error.

Robsid

You don't want UEFI boot, unless you're booting over a corporate network? It's redundant.
Ah okay, strange that it was there In the first place then. So I shouldn't bother trying to recover/fix this then?

Back to the main point though, I'm still getting the fan issue. Although I might try what you said earlier and check the cpu temp under load, cos it seems stable enough. And has been sitting 38c when checking today. Is there a safe link anywhere for the core temp app? So I can have that up and check whilst playing games or something?

Robsid

Right, so I have tried plugging in another fan onto the header - it boots up fine with no issues if I do that.
I have currently disable the cpu fan speed in BIOS, so I can start up and check things. CPU has stayed at ok temps for 30mins idle/looking at iCue software - see picture. I did force an update on the comander pro and the coolant pump, which still didn't fix the beep codes (turned back on monitoring to test this). Currently the Pc seems to run fine, so maybe the AIO is faulty, or the rpm wire for the AIO thats plugged into the CPU fan header could be damaged?

Edit - I do also believe I have amourycrate? I saw it in the BIOS, believe this allows some updates to occur too? Could it have updated something, causing the sensor/fan to act differently?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Robsid

Carried out a stress test - this was the results - looks ok to me, but I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking at.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 44