CPU over temperature error

apersonwhoexists

Alright, thank you very much for your assistance (along with your fellow moderator), I will create a RMA request ticket tomorrow and look into purchasing a H80i for the system. Have a good night (assuming you're from Europe).

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Can you take a picture of the AIO radiator? Just to be certain here.

I would probably spend the extra for the H100X if it will indeed take a 240 (or maybe even the h100i).

The H80i has you more than covered though as it's not a hot chip that you have. I just like to have 240mm radiators :D

apersonwhoexists

This is the cooler for reference. If it would be better suited for performance I would rather get a 240mm cooler, but if it is unnecessary then the other would be suitable too. The CPU is a 3600X, not sure how hot that runs.

Attachments

• Compress_20220717_231637_7420.jpg
    Compress_20220717_231637_7420.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 85

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is the cooler for reference. If it would be better suited for performance I would rather get a 240mm cooler, but if it is unnecessary then the other would be suitable too. The CPU is a 3600X, not sure how hot that runs.
I'm not sure where you're copying those specs from, but they're not correct, you've listed a different PSU also.

Just for the future, it's important to copy them direct from your order page, as those will be up to date.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Yeah, that's definitely gone through some changes :D

Does the pump light up when the system is on?

apersonwhoexists

I'm not sure where you're copying those specs from, but they're not correct, you've listed a different PSU also.

Just for the future, it's important to copy them direct from your order page, as those will be up to date.
I did copy from the order page, but perhaps I clicked on the wrong one, as there were a couple of small updates.
And to answer Scott, yes the pump lights up with programmable colours.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Certainly sounds like a pump failure then :)

Pick the corsair cooler that you fancy and go for it :)