Crashes and errors feedback

MJSWARLORD

Silver Level Poster
A lot of you may be aware that i have posted comments about the following.
In the windows reliability log i had the following logged multiple times on a daily basis but i can assure you none of the following actually happened.

Google chrome allegedly crashed constantly .... the EDGE is supposed to have done the same.... constant hardware failure reports but the individual component never identified .... windows failed to shut down correctly , i did not shut down at the time shown because i was using the pc......

Now for the good news , after installing the windows 10 creator program and a follow up cumulative update ALL of the above false reports have stopped.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
A lot of you may be aware that i have posted comments about the following.
In the windows reliability log i had the following logged multiple times on a daily basis but i can assure you none of the following actually happened.

Google chrome allegedly crashed constantly .... the EDGE is supposed to have done the same.... constant hardware failure reports but the individual component never identified .... windows failed to shut down correctly , i did not shut down at the time shown because i was using the pc......

Now for the good news , after installing the windows 10 creator program and a follow up cumulative update ALL of the above false reports have stopped.

That sounds as though there was something not completely right with your previous Windows installation. Glad the Creator's Upgrade has sorted thing for you though. :)