Crashing - Pink Dots (Picture Included)

JaM1e

Bronze Level Poster
Morning!

So I've came across a problem when starting up games this morning, for some reason all of a sudden my system just decides to crash and my screen gets covered in pink sort of dots? This has never happened until now, system has worked perfectly. I've included a screenshot as I'm unsure what is causing it.

At first it completely froze my system then I had to reboot like 3/4 times before the PC would work correctly. The last few times it has just exited the game back to desktop. Also just crashed and gave me this random error screen, again screen shot included. Not sure if it's my GPU over heating, idle now it's currently sitting at 66.0°C.

Any help or information would be great, I've just got to Africa in MGS 5 :(

GHCxbUbl.jpg

KaCVvUkl.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
66 C at idle is WAAAAY too hot!

There's definitely something wrong there. Are the fans working, any errors in corsair link?

JaM1e

Bronze Level Poster
66 C at idle is WAAAAY too hot!

There's definitely something wrong there. Are the fans working, any errors in corsair link?

Thanks for the response Spyder.

It appears all fans are in working order, and corsair link doesn't appear to be showing any errors. I've literally just came home and the PC has been off all day, and this is what it's showing:

WOJPzuBh.jpg

I haven't done anything but surf the web... dunno what's going on!