Credit where it is due!!

ifty

After my bit of a moan last week regarding communications I have just received my laptop. All I can say is WOW!

It is better than I could have expected and there is a few guys in my class at college admiring it. That's saying something as we are a fairly tech savvy bunch doing a degree in a computer science field!

First impressions are excellent although it is taking a little to get used to a new keyboard ;) from switch on to password takes about three seconds it is lightening quick at anything I have done so far and more than enough spec to do all my virtualisation and IDE stuff.

Huge thumbs up to PCS for an outstanding product with a huge spec with not so huge prices.

Will happily recommend to folks if they ask.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
After my bit of a moan last week regarding communications I have just received my laptop. All I can say is WOW!

It is better than I could have expected and there is a few guys in my class at college admiring it. That's saying something as we are a fairly tech savvy bunch doing a degree in a computer science field!

First impressions are excellent although it is taking a little to get used to a new keyboard ;) from switch on to password takes about three seconds it is lightening quick at anything I have done so far and more than enough spec to do all my virtualisation and IDE stuff.

Huge thumbs up to PCS for an outstanding product with a huge spec with not so huge prices.

Will happily recommend to folks if they ask.

That's really good to hear, I'm glad it supersedes your expectations. Mine blew me away also even though a work collegue got one before me, I loved the build quality and speed of components. Reliability also plays a huge factor, and mine has caused no issues in the 1.5 years I've had it, hope yours is solid too.