Crysis Remastered

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
For those who didn't see this, we have a confirmed release date of 18th September 2020!!!!

And some example scene shots..... now this is more like it! Full Ray Tracing, 8k textures..... this is MUCH more like it!

Ooooh, that’s pretty lush. If you could actually get it running Crysis was a belting game. I loved that it actively encouraged different play styles... storyline got a bit silly the further it went on though 😁

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ooooh, that’s pretty lush. If you could actually get it running Crysis was a belting game. I loved that it actively encouraged different play styles... storyline got a bit silly the further it went on though 😁
That’s what I loved about it though, the contrast between the first half of the game and the second was just bonkers, it’s like From Dusk Til Dawn in its absurdity!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
That’s what I loved about it though, the contrast between the first half of the game and the second was just bonkers, it’s like From Dusk Til Dawn in its absurdity!

Oh my god, you couldn’t have come up with a better comparison! 😆

Attachments

• 72335F30-F381-47DD-8AB3-20AF4C62F521.gif
    72335F30-F381-47DD-8AB3-20AF4C62F521.gif
    948.6 KB · Views: 210

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Never played on crisis so think I’ll be purchasing this 😜
Oh, you must, the first one is still by far the greatest, even on the old graphics, but the remaster does it really good justice to bring it more up to date. The story line and development is truly spectacular and really adds to the gameplay. Amazing games.

SiAdams

Oh, you must, the first one is still by far the greatest, even on the old graphics, but the remaster does it really good justice to bring it more up to date. The story line and development is truly spectacular and really adds to the gameplay. Amazing games.
So is this the remaster of the first one? If not would you recommend playing the first one first? It looks right up my street mate

D

Deleted member 41971

actually really looking forward to the remasters, be really cool now that hardware has caught up instead of saying "can it run crysis"

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So is this the remaster of the first one? If not would you recommend playing the first one first? It looks right up my street mate
This is a remaster of all 3, the full trilogy.

Currently there's a version of the original Crysis remastered game, don't know if people who bought that will get discounted on the other 2 games or how it will work.

I'd personally wait until the 15th and get the remastered trilogy. Each game follows on from the last it's just the 1st was such a groundbreaking game both for its time and since.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
actually really looking forward to the remasters, be really cool now that hardware has caught up instead of saying "can it run crysis"
There's no PC on the planet that can run the remastered at 60fps on full settings.

It's got full Ray tracing support. Even a 3090 struggles on full settings.

SiAdams

This is a remaster of all 3, the full trilogy.

Currently there's a version of the original Crysis remastered game, don't know if people who bought that will get discounted on the other 2 games or how it will work.

I'd personally wait until the 15th and get the remastered trilogy. Each game follows on from the last it's just the 1st was such a groundbreaking game both for its time and since.
Cheers bud!

The story line looks awesome.

On steam it’s value is £25? Is that correct or is that for the beta?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Cheers bud!

The story line looks awesome.

On steam it’s value is £25? Is that correct or is that for the beta?
I believe that just part one, I would wait for the trilogy release on the 15th as it may be cheaper than buying them individually.