Custom pc build on Finance- In Processing

BJAshton

Hi, so i have finally decided to upgrade my all in 1 pc and buy myself a decent computer for once, unfortunately I cannot afford it all at once so I will be getting it with a finance option, i have been accepted for finance and its now in the processing stage... I have just come to the conclusion that there are 4 things id like to change/upgrade... the only way i can see how to do it is sub-order but i am afraid I cannot afford to pay in full for the suborder as its around £400... is there a way to change these few items in my build with it being at such an early stage and just pay the difference in deposit then recalculate the finance agreement...Only reason im asking on here is because its a sunday and i work mon-thurs so would like to find out asap and get this sorted as i need this changing

keynes

Multiverse Poster
you wouldn't be able to do that, you would need to reapply with the risk of being decline since you are doing 2 consecutives applications. You could amend the order and pay the difference.

BJAshton

Well In a way yes as i don't want to have to fish out for new gear after a month or 2, it would be a waste of money

Rakk

The Awesome
If you could let us know your budget and requirements (ie what you're using it for), some forum members may be able to reorganise your spec (ie downgrade some components not required) and get what you need for what you can pay so that the amount of the additional sub-order ends up less than what you're currently looking at :)

BJAshton

Hmm well i get payed on tuesday. if i wait until then to change the few pieces this wont occur me any charges will it?

BJAshton

i meant by waiting until tuesday to change the order will i occur any charges for changing the build if its only in processing now?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
You mean incur as being charged? If it is still in pre-production you don't need to pay anything extra.

BJAshton

Custom pc build: 1st Working day

I am going to change a few parts with a sub order tomorrow (Tuesday) as this is when i get payed...
I'm hoping I do not get charged any fees for changing the spec as its currently gone from Processing to "1st working day" when its suposed to go to pre-production isnt it?
Anyway i will be changing the parts with a sub order at around 6:00pm...i will not get charged this early will I?

BJAshton

nope just ordinary delivery...OK good smashing thanks for speedy reply :) can never ring customer service as i finish work and dont get back till 6 :(

BJAshton

Help!! Pc Case Fan question...

Hi so in my build i have the The PCS Maelstrom T900 Case
...my qyestion is the large 220mmfan it comes with is blue and my other accessories...(keyboard, mice, headphones etc...) is red....can i ask them to come in red OR..........
I have asked for a h80i water cooler to be put in so im asuming the led fan will be replaced with this anyway so that it does not conflict with my colour scheme... the information reads as follows:

The PCS Maelstrom T900 Case
Dimensions 456mm x 225mm x 480mm (Approx H x W x D)
Colours Black, Yellow fans/Connectors
Materials 0.6mm SECC Steel, Black Plastic with Aluminium effect at front sides
Bays 8 x 5.25" bays | 1 x 3.5" bays
Front USB & Audio 2 front USB ports | Front Headphone and MIC.* | 1 eSATA**
Features Large 220mm LED side fan (LED's can be turned off), excellent cooling, Aluminium effect front sides.

Note: LED side fan may not be connected or fitted if advanced CPU cooling is ordered.
Fans 1 x rear 120mm case fan
1 x front 120mm case fan
1 x top 120mm case fan
1 x side 220mm LED case fan

Extra Fan Capacity (Not Supplied)

4 x side 120mm fan (in replacement of 220mm fan)

Note: Case fan configuration may change depending on hardware installed.
Suitability Extreme Gaming, Home Servers, Extreme PC Systems

Let me know please

keynes

Multiverse Poster
can i ask them to come in red
As far as I know the colour is standard and PCS won't customise it unless you send the fan of your choice to them.
I have asked for a h80i water cooler to be put in so im asuming the led fan will be replaced with this anyway so that it does not conflict with my colour scheme
the side fan?

Out of curiosity what did you order?

BJAshton

As far as I know the colour is standard and PCS won't customise it unless you send the fan of your choice to them.

the side fan?

Out of curiosity what did you order?
yes the side fan as the description reads: Note: LED side fan may not be connected or fitted if advanced CPU cooling is ordered.

Im only asking because i have a OCD and i don't want it in blue