Custom PC Delivery to Malta

Branc93

Hi. So I want to order a custom PC and before I order, at the end it says 613 euros inc. VAT and Delivery.

My question is, is this really the final price? Or do I have to pay SendOn fee? (because PS doesn't ship directly to my country, so they use Maltapost's SendOn service).
I'm asking because with SendOn, for a 30kg PC they could charge me a further 100 euros for delivery.

So is the final price when I checkout and pay, all that I will pay or there are fees that I have to pay further for delivery to Malta?

steaky360

You'll need to confirm that with PCS directly, they might not see this post on the forum. I'd expect that additional shipping cost is not included in the price however. Any import fee's (if applicable) you may be liable for also won't be included.

Branc93

How much does an average custom pc weigh? 12-15kg? Also what's the package dimensions if I order just a custom pc tower? I'm asking because PCS doesn't ship directly to my country, they use an intermediary company which charges shipping upon PCS shipping depending on item weight and dimensions.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
How much does an average custom pc weigh? 12-15kg? Also what's the package dimensions if I order just a custom pc tower? I'm asking because PCS doesn't ship directly to my country, they use an intermediary company which charges shipping upon PCS shipping depending on item weight and dimensions.
As above, this isn’t something we can answer, you’d need to ask PCS.

Jack_01

Hi. So I want to order a custom PC and before I order, at the end it says 613 euros inc. VAT and Delivery.

My question is, is this really the final price? Or do I have to pay SendOn fee? (because PS doesn't ship directly to my country, so they use Maltapost's SendOn service).
I'm asking because with SendOn, for a 30kg PC they could charge me a further 100 euros for delivery.

So is the final price when I checkout and pay, all that I will pay or there are fees that I have to pay further for delivery to Malta?
How did it go in the end? Thanks