Date of dispatch.

Hey forum,

I've just ordered a computer when I was building it it said 5-7 days then changed to 7-9. I look at the average and it says 9.78. (10) can anybody help? I'm not complaing I'm just really excited as this is my first actual gaming PC.

Thank you in advance,
Joshua. :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
you need to contact PCS directly for an official response. The numbers you quoted are estimates. It could take longer or less time.

Viper

Gold Level Poster
Hey forum,

I've just ordered a computer when I was building it it said 5-7 days then changed to 7-9. I look at the average and it says 9.78. (10) can anybody help? I'm not complaing I'm just really excited as this is my first actual gaming PC.

Thank you in advance,
Joshua. :)

Mine took 10 days buddy, i guess it's just how busy they are etc etc :) rather you get your machine that has gone through the appropiate quality controls than rushed through :) hang in there it'll be worth it !!

I feel the same way. Ordered mines a week past Sunday , passed onto the pre production stage the following day where it's stayed since. 8 days gone ( 9 after today ). I know it's best things go at a steady pace so nothing's missed but I feel like a kid during the run up to Christmas. I want it now

jamiekingmedia

Certainly a Christmas Feeling! I wonder if you'll get a dispatched notice and then spend 2 days hanging out of the window looking for anything that sounds or looks like a couriers van? lol
My order says pre-production 7th working day. Whether that means they have not starting producing the PC, or if its in the build stages I don't know. Would be good to see a breakdown of their production steps in their FAQ.
I'd assume something like: Processing | Pre-Production | In Production | Testing | OS & Software | Final Testing would be good to see as a visual pipeline in our Orders page. We can get excited step by step then :)

Mines thankfull got built this morning ( 10th working day ) , went into testing few hours later so now the wait for the QC stage On Monday/Tuesday. Annoyingly I've had to phone PCS and then change my delivery method to a Sunday due to being in work all week and the only other person in is on night shift . No going to annoy them by having them woken up to accept a delivery for me with only a few hours sleep after a 12hr shift so my wait continues for at least another 9 days