DayZ/Miscreated

Haz311289

Silver Level Poster
Been really getting back into DayZ since the last update and been playing a little bit of Miscreated,
DayZ is slowly getting back to its best i feel although still a bit glitchy as you can see in the photo :sweatdrop:

Does anybody else play these or anything similar? and Fancy teaming up sometime?
Keep meaning to get PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds too

Attachments

• 20170622204805_1.jpg
    20170622204805_1.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 255

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't played DayZ for a long long time, bought Miscreated but never played.

PUBG is a great game currently.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Never really been interested in these PvP survival type games, but Battlegrounds seems to be the best looking of the bunch for me at the moment, mainly because it looks to be the only one to likely get finished any time soon. If it gets released out of early access then I may eventually pick it up. Personally, though, I prefer the singleplayer survival games lik The Long Dark and Subnautica. I really recommend picking up The Long Dark in the sale (less than 1 hour left) since its got a release date of next month.

Haz311289

Silver Level Poster
Never really been interested in these PvP survival type games, but Battlegrounds seems to be the best looking of the bunch for me at the moment, mainly because it looks to be the only one to likely get finished any time soon. If it gets released out of early access then I may eventually pick it up. Personally, though, I prefer the singleplayer survival games lik The Long Dark and Subnautica. I really recommend picking up The Long Dark in the sale (less than 1 hour left) since its got a release date of next month.

Yeah i have long dark and enjoyed it, DayZ has gotten some updates recently and looking closer to being finished, has so much potential. Been waiting for Battlegrounds to come in the sale but i think its the only game on steam that hasn't :whistling: