DayZ Server (Sticky Please)

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
I know that I already made a thread here about a possible PCS DayZ Server, I wasn't able to get a response from one of the team here so I went out and purchased a server myself for the group that we play with (See the threads "Lets team up on DayZ" & "Is DayZ worth getting" for more info on the group)

Server Name: Multiplay :: Team iGs DayZ Server

If you cant connect via that you can connect directly to us via IP in game via - 85.236.100.76

We also have a Teamspeak server, but due to the high amount of traffic on the TS server recently I will only be giving details out in private. I hope to see you all there :)

Once its been sticky'd could you please remove the (Sticky Please) in the title, cheers

Last edited:

Viper

Gold Level Poster
I know that I already made a thread here about a possible PCS DayZ Server, I wasn't able to get a response from one of the team here so I went out and purchased a server myself for the group that we play with (See the threads "Lets team up on DayZ" & "Is DayZ worth getting" for more info on the group)

Server Name: Multiplay Team iG Server

If you cant connect via that you can connect directly to us via IP in game via - 85.236.100.76

We also have a Teamspeak server, but due to the high amount of traffic on the TS server recently I will only be giving details out in private. I hope to see you all there :)

Once its been sticky'd could you please remove the (Sticky Please) in the title, cheers

Awesome mate, when i next get a bit of time ill be sure to join :) User : Viper

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
There has been reports by people not being able to find the server, The best thing I can offer is that you download DayZ Commander... Everyone who has had issues finding it has found it via DayZ Commander

Also make sure your patches are perfectly matched with our server, Multiplay have said this is known to cause issues with players attempting to connect. So make sure you're patches are the following (you can roll back to previous patches with DayZ Commander also)

ArmA 2: 96015
DayZ: 1.7.2.5

Just filter the server list by typing Team iG into the filter box in the top left

tom_gr7

Life Serving
There has been reports by people not being able to find the server, The best thing I can offer is that you download DayZ Commander... Everyone who has had issues finding it has found it via DayZ Commander

Also make sure your patches are perfectly matched with our server, Multiplay have said this is known to cause issues with players attempting to connect. So make sure you're patches are the following (you can roll back to previous patches with DayZ Commander also)

ArmA 2: 96015
DayZ: 1.7.2.5

Just filter the server list by typing Team iG into the filter box in the top left

already done all of that mate...

edit - I think I was the one that told you to use dayz commander hahahah

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
The quickest way is adding everyone to your friends list in dayz commander, That way you can join them through dayz commander