Dead Island mods?

EYEONME

Hi,

Just asking is there any mods for dead island? or console command etc? any info would be great.

thanks.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
How easy is it to get into the modding business? I have games like Skyrim and Fallout 3 that I always said I wanted because the mods were apparently awesome but I really haven't had time to get round to it yet.. Is it easy enough to do? I assumed it would just be downloading a file and activating it?

lewishollings

Bright Spark
How easy is it to get into the modding business? I have games like Skyrim and Fallout 3 that I always said I wanted because the mods were apparently awesome but I really haven't had time to get round to it yet.. Is it easy enough to do? I assumed it would just be downloading a file and activating it?

Well, most mods come with simple instructions and some, not many have installers, but skyrim makes use of the steam workshop too which makes mods SO SO easy to install, you just go onto the Skyrim workshop, see an item you like and click subscribe, steam will then download and install it for you! if Skyrim is anything like left 4 dead 2 you can tick which mods you want on :D but if there's a mod you like and can't find on the workshop Skyrim Nexus is the place to go.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Well, most mods come with simple instructions and some, not many have installers, but skyrim makes use of the steam workshop too which makes mods SO SO easy to install, you just go onto the Skyrim workshop, see an item you like and click subscribe, steam will then download and install it for you! if Skyrim is anything like left 4 dead 2 you can tick which mods you want on :D but if there's a mod you like and can't find on the workshop Skyrim Nexus is the place to go.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/

Thanks for that :) I have looked at nexus in the past as I'd heard their mods were better. Nexus is pretty much just download the mod manager and install away right?

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Although I've told you about this I've never actually used it :p haha but I have modded plenty of other games like GTA, Just Cause 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 and even if they don't turn out to be installers they're all fairly easy too install with instructions :)

EYEONME

Thanks for that :) I have looked at nexus in the past as I'd heard their mods were better. Nexus is pretty much just download the mod manager and install away right?

Yes I have got nexus mod manager, it's very easy find the mod and click to install and that's it.

EYEONME

Maybe I'm a ***** but did anyone else jump while playing dead island? In the slums and clear the alley from walkers see a few more and turn back to the alley and BOOM there's a walker screaming in my face and scares the crap out of me lol