Dead island: The movie

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I think Wozza meant he didnt think resident evil the game and resident evil the film had anything in common :)

BirKy

Silver Level Poster
I would watch any movie with zombies in, regardless of how terrible it is.

It always gets me thinking how stupid people are in the movies and how i would deal with the situation. Although a zombie holocaust in England wouldnt be the best idea. WTB gunshops! hah.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
It always gets me thinking how stupid people are in the movies and how i would deal with the situation.

There is ALWAYS someone who sees their parents/lover/sister/brother that's a zombie and ends up hugging them or running after them in a swarm of zombies. Although I can't empathise (to be honest, who could?) It would be time that the only time anything would be close to my heart would be a pump-action shotgun.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i cant remember what its called, but there was a nazi zombie film released, its norwegian or something but did have voiceovers i think, i cant remember the name though, and i couldnt find it on amazon at the time, hmmm

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
haha

i love bad films

i love films with low budgets just to see what they can do to make them interesting

anyone seen ichi the killer? looks disgusting :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
human centipede, now that is a disgusting budget film, i imagine the 2nd being a lot worse considering the budget is like 100x as much after the first being a success

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
human centipede, now that is a disgusting budget film, i imagine the 2nd being a lot worse considering the budget is like 100x as much after the first being a success

yeah I can imagine it will be.

I bought Tokyo Gore Police, hasn't got here yet, I imagine that to be disgusting.

another film which was banned, and not shocking because of how old it is and ridiculous is Story of Ricky.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
It's World War Z or something, they were shooting it in Glasgow the other day actually, a few of my mates saw the filming when they were in the high buildings of Glasgow, apparently they shipped in all these classic American cars to make it look like somewhere in America I forgot, maybe LA.... Looks interesting though.

I like Brad Pitt, people think hes just a pretty face but I've seen him to some amazing work, Snatch(An Irish pikey), Troy(The legendary warrior Achilles) , Fight Club(The coolest character in any movie I've seen), Meet Joe Black(Death lol) hes one of the few actors who is able to play completely different roles and do a great job of it.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster

Really dont think this is the place to talk about filth like that...noone should ever watch that deprave piece of "film" and certainly not whipper snappers like you Wozza :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Really dont think this is the place to talk about filth like that...noone should ever watch that deprave piece of "film" and certainly not whipper snappers like you Wozza :D

and yet there is (going to be) a second one :(

the images on the screen arent actually that bad and i think its only a 15, its the thoughts more than anything