Delayed Due to Deficit-of-Stock?

Psynocide

The system I ordered reached day 15, having been "In building" since day 11 (I chose standard build-time).
However, I'm currently wondering if there might be a hold up due to the HDD I chose - the 2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK - being out of stock?
If this is the case with my order I would like to swap the 2TB CAVIAR BLACK for the 2TB SEAGATE model, if this is possible and would speed things up.

However if I am one of the lucky few to receive the last of the 2TB CAVIAR BLACKs that were stocked, then write this entire thread off as a case of nervous anticipation :sweatdrop:

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
You actually managed to get one, we received a few in stock for the people who were awiating them and you were on of the lucky ones who got one, should be in testing very shortly, and hopefully dispatched over the next couple of working days, ETA early-mid next week at the moment.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Looking at yours it is also getting some of these drives, as we've got a lot of orders awaiting them it may take a day or two to build them all, they will be getting built on a first come first serve basis.