Deleted

stegor

Bright Spark
The OTP gets sent on dispatch, not on delivery day (unless it's same day). You will need to contact PCS and ask them the procedure at their end. It's quite likely they've come across it before.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sent a message about this and received a reply this morning.....I have edited my intitial post (including the thread title) to include the relevant information in case anyone else had the same question.

For me, I tend to do a lot of worrying (what if I can't get through on the phone, what if it takes hours as they are exceptionally busy, what if the email is delayed etc) and I have enough to worry about anyway so I have asked them to manually add the case back onto my order (which they have confirmed they can do)....a few weeks delay won't make much difference, there's still no clue when the 7800x3D chips will be available and buying the case on Amazon costs £25 more.
If it's a case of putting it on order and not having to worry, that in itself is quite valuable, especially if it's that much cheaper for the case through PCS, that's quite a saving on a case.

Fingers crossed, the case comes in quick. I reckon 5800X3D will start coming in next week.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
To be fair, an extra £25 with how much I am already spending makes no real difference...especially when you consider I'm spending £41 extra on a motherboard because I like how it looks!. But, yeah, for me, it's the peace of mind and not stressing over it
Id be the same. A few weeks extra doesn't really bother me if I can just know it's in the pipeline