Delieverys

Devara

Hey, Checking how my computers coming along and its at the dispatch stage. I work basically all day every day apart from friday afternoons and weekends. Is there any way to ask the deleivery peeps if they can arrange a good time or atleast let me know roughly what time/day there coming?

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Unfortunately not Devara :( not without selecting the pre-10am/pre-12pm premium options can we guarantee a time. It is usually with you the next working day from dispatch.

Devara

Just i have to inform my boss to be able to take a day off and i cant just not turn in, and i cant get someone else to hang about for the delievery. is there no way pc specilist themselves can call to tell me when it has been collect by them so i know that the next day im expecting it.

Rakk

The Awesome
You will get an email and text (if you supplied your phone number) on the day it is dispatched from PCS, and then it should get to you the next day.

Devara

You will get an email and text (if you supplied your phone number) on the day it is dispatched from PCS, and then it should get to you the next day.

Cheers bud, hopefully i can get someone to hang about for it then haha. thanks very much you too.