Delivery failure - Can I get a refund?

Dear all,

My graphic card started acting up early late February - March, so I filed a RMA request and sent it back.

PCS sent me a replacement card a month ago. I could see on DPD tracking website that my card had been stuck in France for several days and wasn't going anywhere. DPD kept postponing delivery date until no more dates were displayed, but just the message "your package is on his way to final destination".

I contacted PCS which told me there had been a problem at the border (I live in Switzerland), and that they were going to recover my card and send it again, which they did. Now the same thing is happening all over again. My package has been at the same location in France for 4 days, and DPD keeps updating the delivery date... I know it is too early to declare defeat, but this looks like the previous mess-up all over again.

I don't know who's to blame and I don't think pointing fingers is going to solve anything. Could I request a refund though? The card is (supposedly) a brand new replacement. I wish they'd just keep it and just give me my money back so I can sort something out on my end. Would that be doable?

Thanks for your thoughts / replies.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Dear all,

My graphic card started acting up early late February - March, so I filed a RMA request and sent it back.

PCS sent me a replacement card a month ago. I could see on DPD tracking website that my card had been stuck in France for several days and wasn't going anywhere. DPD kept postponing delivery date until no more dates were displayed, but just the message "your package is on his way to final destination".

I contacted PCS which told me there had been a problem at the border (I live in Switzerland), and that they were going to recover my card and send it again, which they did. Now the same thing is happening all over again. My package has been at the same location in France for 4 days, and DPD keeps updating the delivery date... I know it is too early to declare defeat, but this looks like the previous mess-up all over again.

I don't know who's to blame and I don't think pointing fingers is going to solve anything. Could I request a refund though? The card is (supposedly) a brand new replacement. I wish they'd just keep it and just give me my money back so I can sort something out on my end. Would that be doable?

Thanks for your thoughts / replies.
You'd need to speak to PCS. The fault is obviously with the delivery company, but you'd need to speak to PCS either way.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I've never had a problem getting replacement parts (a wifi card) or my new PC delivered to Greece.

Why don't you contact DPD instead, this is their problem?

kyan

Their logistics operation is so huge that IMHO there is no point calling. @VinnyVince , bear in mind what's happening in the world at the moment as well this will increase the likelihood of things going wrong.