Delivery time of my desk top!

Rustilol

Bronze Level Poster
Hi All!

On Wednesday 31/07 I ordered my beast. Its currently on 6th working day, 'Pre-Production'.

I have paid for saturday Delivery.

In your opinion/own experience, when do you think this will arrive? I booked some days off week commencing 19/08, so I pray it arrives by Saturday 17th.

Is there anyhting I can do to help speed it along or get it confirmed without spending more? Already went over my £1500 budget by £200!

Thanks for your help and feedback all!

steaky360

You could get in touch with PCS to check the status of the order, but recently there have been a lot of forum threads about long wait times due to increased orders recently. I don't know if this will affect your order in any way.

The best way for you to get your PC quicker would be to fast track it but as you say you've already overspent this probably isn't an option really.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
From a quick count that would mean you need PCS to dispatch the order in 12-13 working days. The website says 7-9 working days at the moment, but that is looking backwards as an average over the last few weeks. If their have been a lot of orders recently then it could be slipping back a few days.

You should just about make it, but only someone from PCS could give you an accurate idea.

Rustilol

Bronze Level Poster
Thank you for helping, and your kind re-assurance!

I have now emailed PCS for aproximate delivery, fingers crossed they can help me out!

I will update this thread with delivery times just so anyone else has a general idea.

Josh

informalmrtom

don't know if it will help but I ordered mine on 02/08/13 and it's now on it's 7th day of pre-production with a 100% chance of it being ready in 28 days...