Delivery times and Monitors come with cables?

TRONEON

Hi,

If I order my pc today or 2moro will it arrive before 23rd of august? I try to use the rush service but can't because the hardware I have chosen does not allow that service.

Also does the 24" IIYAMA E2473HDS come with HDMI cable or do I need to order a gold plated one?

Thanks.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Monitor only comes with a dvi cable, there are no guarantee times just estimates.

TRONEON

Wow...thats long lol. Ok so few questions then. If I do pick 3 or 5 day rush service will it get here within 12-15 days?

Im going to have to change my power supply then to allow the rush service. Can I still upgrade to SLI later if I choose with this power supply from the one I had chosen before?

CORSAIR 750W PRO SERIES™ HX750-80 PLUS® SILVER MODULAR (£119) ( Doesn't allow rush service )

CORSAIR 750W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX750 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£86) ( Does allow rush service )

Thanks.

Rakk

The Awesome
Do orders usually take over 12 days to deliver?

Remember also that you need to add a day for delivery of your PC as well (tomorrow to 22nd Aug I make as 10 working days)

Currently 66.91% of orders get dispatched in less than 14 days, if that is including weekends (I'm never sure whether that chart includes weekends or not), then you might get it on or before 23rd Aug, however, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't. - and as rubensolo said, their dates as estimates anyway and not guaranteed.

Though do note, once the bits become available you can upgrade to fast track then if you keep an eye on the status of such things.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Wow...thats long lol. Ok so few questions then. If I do pick 3 or 5 day rush service will it get here within 12-15 days?

Im going to have to change my power supply then to allow the rush service. Can I still upgrade to SLI later if I choose with this power supply from the one I had chosen before?

CORSAIR 750W PRO SERIES™ HX750-80 PLUS® SILVER MODULAR (£119) ( Doesn't allow rush service )

CORSAIR 750W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX750 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£86) ( Does allow rush service )

Thanks.

It is the same power supply but modular, if the 750w allowed you to SLI the modular 750w would be fine.

TRONEON

Im going to have to change from the modular to the non modular one, so they both allow SLI?

So basically no way of knowing when I can get the pc on what date....:(

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Im going to have to change from the modular to the non modular one, so they both allow SLI?

If you want to SLI you need at least 750w regardless of whether is modular or not.
I am afraid there is no way to know when your PC is going to be delivered. You can always contact PCS to request estimates once you place your order.

Rack

Enthusiast
I payed for the 5 day build service, it started production on monday and is awaiting dispatch currently, the only reason it has not been dispatched is due to everyone being out tomorrow so no one can sign for it :( (can't complain, off to see the women's football bronze medal match)

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome

Unless you get fast-track no, not really, there is a guarantee that it will take less than 30 days, but that's the only guarantee if you do not go for fast track.

The standard estimated build time is 10-12 working days, and you would like it to be dispatched in 10, it might be, it might not - to some extent it depends how long it takes for the out of stock bits that wont let you fast track take to come in and how busy PCS are at the moment.

steaky360

...there is a guarantee that it will take less than 30 days...

Don't meant to butt in, but is that only <30 days assuming no parts are out of stock etc? PCS surely wont hold themselves responsible if we're ordering parts that are long lead items?

Troneon I wouldn't worry overly much about the delivery, it wont take all that long. As Rakk pointed out above estimated build times are not too long and once your parts are in stock you can always fast track it then if getting it faster is a necessity.

When I ordered my PC I ended up changing out some of the parts (to install myself at a later date - in now :)) so that the PC would be dispatched/delivered quicker.

TRONEON

I think I will just change the power supply and use the rush service and hopefully will be here in a week or so.

Thanks for help guys.