delivery to europe

inga.

Not sure if i’m posting this in the correct forum.. apologies if i haven’t.

So i currently live in Poland, and i’m aware PCS ships to Europe but there isn’t a finance option if you’re delivering to Poland. However, i have a sibling who lives in the UK and would be able to pay finance, but then i’m unable to ship it to Poland through the PCS website.

Sorry if this sounds confusing, but what are my options in terms of finance, but not in the UK?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Not sure if i’m posting this in the correct forum.. apologies if i haven’t.

So i currently live in Poland, and i’m aware PCS ships to Europe but there isn’t a finance option if you’re delivering to Poland. However, i have a sibling who lives in the UK and would be able to pay finance, but then i’m unable to ship it to Poland through the PCS website.

Sorry if this sounds confusing, but what are my options in terms of finance, but not in the UK?
I think any finance option is only open to UK residents.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I suspect it would need to be dispatched to the address of the person taking the finance. Perhaps you could do that and arrange separately to ship if from your friend's address to Poland?

BTW. That's a good friend who will sign up to a finance deal for you....!

Bhuna50

Author Level
Shipping is to the finance address. I believe it would have been stipulated by the finance company as part of their terms with PCS for providing finance.

Have you considered getting finance/loan elsewhere and then paying directly to get it shipped to you?

nice of your brother / sister to offer to take out the finance for you but suggest they have their own mini contract with you so we can then watch a new Judge Rinder episode where he/she tries claiming it back. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gavras

Master Poster
I suspect it would need to be dispatched to the address of the person taking the finance. Perhaps you could do that and arrange separately to ship if from your friend's address to Poland?

That’s fraud and totally illegal.

It’s not fraud as the person taking the finance is the one responsible and essentially the owner of the PC. What they do with it once they have it is up to them. It would be up to the one taking out finance to deal with any issues or RMAs for it.

its no different to a parent buying a PC for their kid on finance.

It does however take a very goodperson to take out finance for someone else. That’s something I would never do 😂

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
A quick search clearly shows that as long as you tell the truth on the loan application it's not illegal. There is for example nothing to stop you taking out a loan for a PCS PC and then gifting the PC to someone else.

This is only illegal if you attempt to defraud, if you tell the truth and are granted the loan then it's not fraud.

inga.

I think any finance option is only open to UK residents.
Ohhh okay. 😣 Thank you.

Yeah, seems like I’m gonna have to do that. Shipping is like £150 though 0.0