Delivery to Northern Ireland query

its now eleven days and i have no idea where my PC is! It was dispatched on a pallet and no idea if it has left England yet - no tracking provided!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
its now eleven days and i have no idea where my PC is! It was dispatched on a pallet and no idea if it has left England yet - no tracking provided!
Have you checked your spam folder? Or on your main PCS account page? If there’s nothing in there just call up and get the tracking link?

When you say 11 days, do you mean business days or 11 days as they're 2 very different things?

Last edited:

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
There should be a tracking number in your order page, I'm in N. Ireland and have always been provided with a tracking number as soon as the booking was made with the carrier.

Do note that there are still significant delays on imports coming into N. Ireland due to Brexit. I've seen things sit in customs for more than a week fairly often

Phoned PCS they provided me a tracking id over the phone my desktop was picked could be picked up from 23 April it was picked up 27 April and today 10 May 2021 - 14 days later it is in the couriers depot in Leeds and hasn't yet cleared customs

Citrus_9

Expert
Phoned PCS they provided me a tracking id over the phone my desktop was picked could be picked up from 23 April it was picked up 27 April and today 10 May 2021 - 14 days later it is in the couriers depot in Leeds and hasn't yet cleared customs
Have PCS told you the reason of why an item hasn't been cleared at customs yet? Have you tried contacting a delivery company for more information? Just wondering about the situation ;)