Delivery to Sweden... Possible at all?

Talandra

Hey! I made a post a while ago in the "Check your spec!" thread since I'm building a computer for a friend of mine that lives in the UK.

Now I've got to say I REALLY liked the builder. In fact, its the first site I've seen in more than 3 years that actually lets you simply start out by choosing a type of CPU/motherboard chipset, and then just go from there. Almost all other sites only have prebuilds that you can "customize", but most often they don't give you much choice into what to actually get.

And of course, building my friends computer with a budget as big as his obviously makes me a bit envious, seeing as I will probably be able to afford something quite similar, but not for a month or so. So, being that I don't actually live in the UK, it makes me a bit sad since none of the websites I know that ship to Sweden have such a good configurator.

Now I noticed that DPD does actually deliver stuff in Sweden, but represented by the Swedish mail system. So it came to my mind whether it would actually be possible to get a delivery made to Sweden at all. Not asking for a delivery to my front door, just to a nearby post office really. Now I looked at the Swedish site and it does indeed list DPD there, but I'm of course not sure what difference that actually makes.

If its not possible then I'll just have to look elsewhere, its just that this site seems a lot cheaper overall and the configurator is what I've been looking for the last couple years (I love spending time building imaginary systems and thinking what I would be like to have one like it), and have a lot better service than most other sites. I especially love that data recovery feature, since I've had 3 HDD's die on me so far since 2006, and my dad can only do so much :p.

liamnic2

Super Star
If Sweden is in the EU then I think delivery is possible. "2-5 delivery to Europe (Country Dependent) £29 "

So yes you can get a PC from PCS !!!

Last edited:

Talandra

Yeah I JUST noticed that option. For some reason I completely missed it!

That's epic news since it means I won't have to spend a month looking for a Swedish site that actually does what PCS does!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The only point I need to add to this thread is that at present your IP address range will not be accepted when paying by card. Therefore please select bank transfer or cheque as a payment option. If you can only pay by card please contact us on +44 844 499 4000 to arrange this. :)