Delivery?

AndyJB

Bronze Level Poster
I had an e-mail from here yesterday saying it was dispatched using 'DHL Next Day Delivery'. So it should come today right?

Just checked the tracking info and it says this:

On the tracking form it says the following:

Re-routed to another courier 06/04/11 LICHFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 06/04/11 06:31 LICHFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 05/04/11 19:51 LEEDS - TERMINAL

Arrived At Depot 05/04/11 18:21 LEEDS - TERMINAL

Parcel Picked Up 05/04/11 16:05 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 05/04/11 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

I have done a search on the forum and it seems like that they get their packages towards the end of the day. But just to put my mind at ease, this doesn't mean I have to go to Leeds to go collect it does it?

Thanks

Rakk

The Awesome
No, you don't have to collect it, they will deliver it to you.

Also you have to read from the bottom up, looks like the last update was at Lichfield.

AndyJB

Bronze Level Poster
That's a relief then lol

I'm in Derby at the mo and had uni from 9 this morning and got home at about 10 so I'm guessing if it's coming from Leeds then it should still be on the road?

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, as shown by the tracking it got logged at being at Lichfield at about 6:30 this morning, I'm guessing that's your 'local' depot, so it's 'probably' out for delivery at a guess.

pez

Mine turned up about 2pm - and it was dispatched at 6.30 as well :) Should have it in the next hour is my guess.

LFFPicard

Godlike
It will all depend on the amount of deliveries the driver has and the most efficient route.

Most drivers will go to the furthest point and work back, As such my PC arrived at 8am. Was at Gatwick at 6am and I am half way between Gatwick and Brighton depots so I got one of the first deliveries as the driver drove to me and worked his way back to the depot.