Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenksss

So my new 17.3" Vyper has gone into testing today and I have paid for Saturday delivery before 2PM. Is it likely to go through testing and be delivered this Saturday or shall I change it to Sunday delivery just to be safe! Just wondering as I am very excited and would not rather wait until next Saturday 😂

Thanks

Hi, Just got my 17.3" Vyper a couple of days ago. Mine went from build through testing very quickly with lots on update emails on progress including delivery.
Word of warning when you pick the delivery box up don't panic there really is a 17.3" laptop in there! :LOL: Enjoy it's a really nice laptop.

The only thing I've found is that documentation is a bit light and I think I need to install software for power boost control and graphics card. Having said that my graphics software is seeing the nvidia card so maybe that's all I need. (I'm not hardware savvy so I may post a question regarding this)

Regards

steaky360

You'd need to speak to PCS to get a good steer on how your laptop is doing in testing. If its picked up today for dispatch you could be getting it tomorrow. I'd suggest maybe giving them a call to confirm otherwise consider changing your delivery to Sunday? But I'm not certain if they have a pickup on Saturday so might end up being moot if its not ready today?

Charlas

Enthusiast
Ordered mine 4 days ago, still in processing status, from your guys experience how fast does it drop into the different stages? Just curious as getting sick of using my spare (6thgen i5!) laptop now 😊

I think mine was in that sage for about a week. I found that once it goes to build things moved nice and fast. I guess it depends on your build spec though. Don't think mine was too far from off the shelf, that's just a guess though.

Charlas

Enthusiast
Can't wait..... My old Omen15 (8750) is sorely missed, so this should be a whole bunch better 😊

MathersMahmood

Bronze Level Poster
I feel your pains! I ordered my Viper 17 on Thursday and was told they are waiting stock for the case which should be delivered (hopefully!) on Friday! I cannot wait!

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I got this email today, order is in Pre-Production so not sure why it’s saying processing but yeah :)

Attachments

• 218A8FF0-0563-415B-89CE-A3C8D163C4D6.png
    218A8FF0-0563-415B-89CE-A3C8D163C4D6.png
    573.8 KB · Views: 191

Charlas

Enthusiast
Oh you think Friday to you? wow, Mines taken six days already (today is day 7 actually, but ordered in evening), but hey fingers crossed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.