detailed info on PCS products?

jimbojones0145

I was just wondering if there was anywhere to find detailed specs on any PCS parts that PCS are using in there builds ? anyone got any info ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was just wondering if there was anywhere to find detailed specs on any PCS parts that PCS are using in there builds ? anyone got any info ?
If you click the question mark next to the component you're interested in, it gives further information.

You can then of course google the product to find out the absolute specifics.

jimbojones0145

Like the PCS Frostflow aio I cant seem to find anything on it other than the little descriptions it does with the pop up window . Just the parts that PCS provide in general is there a place to go that has there specific parts that have specs and what not.

jimbojones0145

If I google the PCS parts it just sends me to the check my spec on this forum and it doesn't really have a place that tells me more about it. like can I change the rgb on the fans and the cooling block to match the system theme

If I google the PCS parts it just sends me to the check my spec on this forum and it doesn't really have a place that tells me more about it. like can I change the rgb on the fans and the cooling block to match the system theme
Best bet on those parts is to drop PCS an email. I believe they're more generic parts so might be worth spending the extra and getting the better AIO

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There’s literally no time where the frost flow would be recommended. It’s worse than stock coolers and not as good as the cooler master.