Did anyone else get the sick feeling in their stomach after ordering?

kruppsy

Master
Unless DPD have a very accurate delivery notification that would allow me to nip home from work?

Just to jump in on this. PCS and DPD have been great for me thus far. You get a delivery day emailed to you, then on the morning of that day (usually between 8am-8.30am) you will get a text or email giving you a specific 1 hour time window for the delivery. Its always been within that window for me.

Hope it all goes smooth for you and enjoy your new rig :)

Adli

Enthusiast
Just to jump in on this. PCS and DPD have been great for me thus far. You get a delivery day emailed to you, then on the morning of that day (usually between 8am-8.30am) you will get a text or email giving you a specific 1 hour time window for the delivery. Its always been within that window for me.

Hope it all goes smooth for you and enjoy your new rig :)

i got a delivery window of 8am-6pm and it arrived at 7:30pm lmao. its was in perfect condition and the driver was remarkably happy for such a hectic day so it wasn't too bad. i was pretty livid at 6pm though hahah.

kruppsy

Master
i got a delivery window of 8am-6pm and it arrived at 7:30pm lmao.

Really! your window was 8am-6pm, thats nice and vague! and to receive it late as well. Maybe I've been lucky then. Come to think of it, when you get the email telling you which day its going to be, it does say something like 8am-6pm, then only on the morning have I got the specific hour, always by text actually. Had you given your mobile number? This doesnt excuse it being late though.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
And how come your name changed??

Haha I emailed one of the admin guys as my old name was randomly generated when I saved a quote! I thought I'd like a username I can remember xD

And as for what others have said, I had heard that you sometimes get a timeslot but then sometimes you only get a 8-6pm one. I have given my mobile number so hopefully I should be able to get an accurate time.