Did you go warranty or insurance?

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
Right so I’m so close now to hitting that button, but just wondering what’s better? I’ve currently got the 3 year Gold cover selected, but then when coming to finalise I’m being prompt with another “Insurance” I can understand the insurance covers theft etc should it happen, but surely the “warranty” for parts labour and collection is more then enough? Obviously the warranty doesn’t cover accidental cover etc but was wondering what the difference is come should something break? Should I go insurance or PCs warranty 👀

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Right so I’m so close now to hitting that button, but just wondering what’s better? I’ve currently got the 3 year Gold cover selected, but then when coming to finalise I’m being prompt with another “Insurance” I can understand the insurance covers theft etc should it happen, but surely the “warranty” for parts labour and collection is more then enough? Obviously the warranty doesn’t cover accidental cover etc but was wondering what the difference is come should something break? Should I go insurance or PCs warranty 👀
warranty is completely separate to insurance. Warranty is if there is a manufacturers defect, insurance is if it’s 3rd party or theft.

It’s completely up to you, normally your home insurance and car insurance would offer the same protection as PCS offer with regards to insurance.

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
warranty is completely separate to insurance. Warranty is if there is a manufacturers defect, insurance is if it’s 3rd party or theft.

It’s completely up to you, normally your home insurance and car insurance would offer the same protection as PCS offer with regards to insurance.

Ah very true, yes my house insurance should cover the PC 3rd party, guess I’ll just go for the PCs warranty! Thanks again bud!

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
I have Barclays Tech Pack insurance. It allows me to add up to something like £20k's worth of gadgets and £5k of phones and tablets. I believe you can also add jewelry.

I've had to claim a couple of times for smashed screens (my sons) but they've never argued.

They cover theft etc and the beauty is it doesn't impact the house insurance when you have to claim.