Did you know......

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
.......that today is Friday? That means it's weekly PC cleaning day! :)

I apparently have been asleep for about 4 months straight and missed all the interim Fridays:

IMG_8861.jpg

I kinda forgot I had LED fans on the front too. Finding them is almost like Christmas all over again! Not that I got anything at Christmas mind you, so that's quite a poor analogy. To explain how my family and friends feel about me - they apparently didn't wake me for the last 4 months to remind me about PC Cleaning Day. :mad:

Have I mentioned how much I love this case though? Vey little dust inside (I suppose there was no airflow because the filters were all blocked with dust? :unsure:) and lots of evidence of my positive airflow setup doing it's thing.

Anyway - people - CLEAN YOUR MACHINES ONCE IN A WHILE!!! Okay???

Thank you.

Makii

Honestly my old pc looked like that on the inside, when i moved into my own house i decided to clean it, since then it's just so much easier to keep on top of it

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Good evening. I am deeply embarassed at my incredibly poor attendance record on this forum through most of 2022. I intend to improve my interactions with immediate effect.

There could be no better way to restart proceedings really than to remind you all that this weekend is the offical Biannual PC Deep Clean Weekend. I have just completed my deep clean. The Corsair 220T continues to do an amazing job and the intake filters have now officially been tested beyond their intended use limits. I have pictures, but as this is a family show they shall not be shared. Suffice to say that the plural of vaccum bag was required, and having now delivered the results to the wheelie bin outside it has been noticed by the whole family that our house feels lighter.

Please to your bit for your PC this weekend. Working together we can save countless drives.

Thank you.

NP

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Good evening. I am deeply embarassed at my incredibly poor attendance record on this forum through most of 2022. I intend to improve my interactions with immediate effect.

There could be no better way to restart proceedings really than to remind you all that this weekend is the offical Biannual PC Deep Clean Weekend. I have just completed my deep clean. The Corsair 220T continues to do an amazing job and the intake filters have now officially been tested beyond their intended use limits. I have pictures, but as this is a family show they shall not be shared. Suffice to say that the plural of vaccum bag was required, and having now delivered the results to the wheelie bin outside it has been noticed by the whole family that our house feels lighter.

Please to your bit for your PC this weekend. Working together we can save countless drives.

Thank you.

NP
Good to see you, NP.

RDS

Currently better value direct from IT Dusters, Original £40, Xpert £50

Got the Xpert a couple of weeks ago🙂

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Currently better value direct from IT Dusters, Original £40, Xpert £50

Got the Xpert a couple of weeks ago🙂
All hail the CompuCleaner!!!

20221120_165403.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Is that basically the same one that @Steveyg recommended a while ago? Might be time for some shoppping for me!
It is, the black one is the pro model which has 2 blower speeds, high and low, plus comes with a load more brushes etc.

I'd say the pro is worth the extra cash especially as it's on offer currently direct as per @RDS link above