Dispatch time?

micken

Hello

I currently have a laptop that was completed friday afternoon and marked as awaiting dispatch, it didn't get sent Friday so I guess it missed the cut off or something, neither did it get dispatched on Saturday which I chalked up to it being the weekend, but we're nearing the end of Monday now and still no dispatch.

Any idea when it is being sent?

Thanks
Mike

TheKeir

Bright Spark
That is indeed weird, I think that if its completed before 3pm it will get dispatched that day, if not the next. So not sure how come it hasn't been dispatched today. I would phone them if I were you.

Rakk

The Awesome
The account you're posting on and the account which the order is on are not the same, and they are not linked.

They can get your order details using your forums account though if you've used the same email address in the forum account as the ordering account so in essence for many people they are sort of kind of linked :)

Anyways, just as a query, did you specifiy Saturday delivery, or delivery after a certain date, if you specified Saturday delivery it would be dispatched on Friday for Saturday delivery, and if it missed it for last weeks Saturday delivery, it would be held until Friday for this weeks Saturday delivery.

Last edited:

TheKeir

Bright Spark
Similarly to what Rakk says, you should check your account to see if somethings happened to the dispatch date(log in, go to Orders then scroll to the bottom and click Dispatch After). It's possible (but unlikely) that a date has been set to your account that they will dispatch it on or after. For example I have a computer coming soon and I have set the Dispatch On date to the 18th.

blayzindoubles

I was in a similar position to you, waiting for an order to be dispatched after completion last week. I gave them a call this afternoon to see what was up and was told that they had a really large amount of orders awaiting dispatch. However, the very helpful man said, seeing as I had called he would make sure my laptop was bumped to the top of the dispatch queue. 5 minutes after I hung up I received a text saying my Optimus II had been dispatched and will be with me tomorrow!
It pays to call. Happy days!