Dispatch time

Hey,

So I ordered my new PC last weekend and it’s been 5 working days since. My pc has only just excited processing though. I’m wondering if processing actually counts as the 12-13 working days or not? Will it be done in around 7-8 days or will the timer start now? I just wanna know if it’s worth to amend my order to get 5 working days build. Thanks!!

I got this email if it helps-

We are currently processing your order (number 0000) and we aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible. Your order has so far been processing for 5 - 6 working days. Because of the way our production facility works, sometimes orders can take longer to enter the building and testing process, but please be assured that we aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible. Orders are normally shipped within 2 - 3 days after being assembled

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I got this email if it helps-

We are currently processing your order (number 0000) and we aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible. Your order has so far been processing for 5 - 6 working days. Because of the way our production facility works, sometimes orders can take longer to enter the building and testing process, but please be assured that we aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible. Orders are normally shipped within 2 - 3 days after being assembled
That’s part of the count, so included in the count days.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey,

So I ordered my new PC last weekend and it’s been 5 working days since. My pc has only just excited processing though. I’m wondering if processing actually counts as the 12-13 working days or not? Will it be done in around 7-8 days or will the timer start now? I just wanna know if it’s worth to amend my order to get 5 working days build. Thanks!!

It looks like your system went into building this morning. Providing there are no issues in testing then it should be ready to ship by the end of the week.

Ryan__

It looks like your system went into building this morning. Providing there are no issues in testing then it should be ready to ship by the end of the week.
Hi, quick question I ordered my pc just over 2 weeks ago I was made aware that there is a queue I’m just wondering on how this queue system works as I see u said “gaming challenges” pc has entered building yesterday?

steaky360

Hi, quick question I ordered my pc just over 2 weeks ago I was made aware that there is a queue I’m just wondering on how this queue system works as I see u said “gaming challenges” pc has entered building yesterday?
Normally I'd suggest we move this conversation to a new thread to prevent de-railing the OP's thread, but given they've had a response I think its ok to leave it here for the time being.

In advance of any further response from @moosEh (who may come back with more info) there are lots of reasons why an earlier order could take longer, you've probably chosen different components, perhaps one (or more) of them are out of stock? You didn't mention what stage of the process you're in or whether you paid in full upfront or with finance (all of this can affect how long it might take as you might imagine).

Rest assured though the folk at PCS will be working towards your rig (if they're not working on it already). That said, best way to get an update on your order specifically is to give PCS a call (0333 011 7000) and ask them :) Your username might not tie in with your order with them so they might not be able to just check.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member

Hey Ryan_

As @steaky360 states there is a wide range of reasons that systems take varying lengths of time to build, test, dispatch.

e.g. liquid builds take the longest to build and test but might be one of the quickest to start the building process. Or the Laptop team could be ahead and therefore they might built and test quicker (just examples don't quote me).
Stock, the number of amendments (and when the orders are amended) can also delay builds.

I would recommend contacting the Customer Care team via email, webmail or by phone 0333 011 7000 (international numbers and opening times here) for more detailed information on case by case basis. The forums are not an official medium for support (I just happen to be around to reply to the odd thread).