Display issues in my Fusion Pro IV

LucOst

Hi everyone!

I've got my Fusion Pro IV 2 days ago and I instantly noticed that some windows that open during "normale usage" are a bit blurry... Not a big issue, but I would like that it could be defined as everything else on my screen... I'll attach a screenshot of an example of "blurry window", compared to another random writing from the settings... As u can see, in the window where it shows the infos about my Windows 10 licence is all a bit blurry, not that much but still noticeable.

Hope someone can help me, please.

Thanks everyone who reads this!

Attachments

• Blurry window.PNG
    Blurry window.PNG
    42.2 KB · Views: 217

LucOst

Hi everyone!

I got my Fusion Pro IV nearly a week ago, I'm super-satisfied and in love with it, but using it I find some things that I'd like to fix, to make it work better.

When I change the luminosity of the display it increases and decreases evenly by a very little, which doesn't make much difference from the 2nd step to the last (I think that there are 10 steps of luminosity regulation). The problem is that from the "0" step to the first, there's a big change that is a bit annoying since if I'm using the laptop in the dark with the luminosity set on "0" I can't see enough, but with the luminosity set at the first step, it's already too much bright.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

LucOst

I apologize for the delay, I didn't see any notification of your answers and so I thought no one had replied to my questions.

These are my specifications:
Chassis & Display
Fusion Pro Series: 15.6" Matte Full HD sRGB 100% LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i7 Six Core Processor 10750H (2.6GHz, 5GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair 2666MHz SODIMM DDR4 (1 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Ti - 4.0GB GDDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB INTEL® 665p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 2000MB/sR | 1925MB/sW)
Memory Card Reader
Integrated Micro-SD Memory Card Reader
AC Adaptor
1 x 90W AC Adaptor
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre Cloverleaf European Power Cable
Battery
Fusion Series Integrated 91WH Lithium-Ion Battery
Sound Card
2 Channel High Definition Audio + MIC/Headphone Jack
Wireless Network Card
GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2.4 Gbps) + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options
1 x USB 3.1 PORT (Type C) + 2 x USB 3.1 PORTS + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Keyboard Language
FUSION SERIES SINGLE COLOUR BACKLIT ITALIAN KEYBOARD
Operating System
NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
Operating System Language
Italy/Italia - Italian Language
Windows Recovery Media
NO RECOVERY MEDIA REQUIRED
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Browser
Microsoft® Edge (Windows 10 Only)
Keyboard & Mouse
INTEGRATED 2 BUTTON TOUCHPAD MOUSE
Webcam
INTEGRATED 1MP HD WEBCAM
Warranty
3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)

FerrariVie

Super Star
Blurry text in windows usually has to do with the below Display options in windows 10:
1610530417734.png

You should have the recommended resolution and 100% text zoom, apart from the scaling settings turned on in the advanced area. If it's still blurry, then maybe your graphics drivers are not installed properly and I would suggest clean installing the most up-to-date version from Nvidia.

LucOst

Thanks for the reply!
I've just checked and I discovered that my text zoom was on 125% (even though it was marked as "recommended). Now I've changed it to 100%, and opening the same window that I used as an example in the attachment to the post seems like the issue has been fixed...

I hope it's finally fixed, thanks a lot for the help!

Thanks for the reply!
I've just checked and I discovered that my text zoom was on 125% (even though it was marked as "recommended). Now I've changed it to 100%, and opening the same window that I used as an example in the attachment to the post seems like the issue has been fixed...

I hope it's finally fixed, thanks a lot for the help!
My Samsung notebook had the same thing when i got it a couple years back. Took me 6/7months to figure out what was wrong :ROFLMAO: .

Why it would set 125% as recommended i will never know.

FerrariVie

Super Star
Agree completely, it just seems nuts. It's one of the first things I check after a clean install.
I face this problem everyday at my work, is so annoying! All laptops come with 125% and most people seem stick to that. But sorry, I definitely can't! Things are just too big and not to mention the blurry fonts.

But then everything I'm doing, I need to do it in 100% and then double check with 125% just to make sure that most people will see it as expected. :mad:

Last edited:

Bhuna50

Author Level
I face this problem everyday at my work, is so annoying! All laptops come with 125% and most people seem stick to that. But sorry, I definitely can't! Things are just too big and not to mention the blurry fonts. Then everything I'm doing, I need to do it in 100% and then double check with 125% just to make sure that most people will see it as expected. :mad:
Just picked up my rebuilt laptop from work and it was set at 125% - I immediately went in and changed it :D