Do not ... !!!

Keedar

Expert
Hi guys.

Do not use website www.inexus.us. They are really cheap.I bought 2 games yesterday and i still didnt get my keys.Customer service is poor.I contact them via email and i got email from them this mornig about verification and they told me that they have technical issues.Live chat is switched off.I already created paypal ticket so i am sure i will get my money back.Please be aware and do not use their service.

Kee

Last edited:

Androcles

Rising Star
Hi guys.

Do not use website www.inexus.us. They are really cheap.I bought 2 games yesterday and i still didnt get my keys.Customer service is poor.I contact them via email and i got email from them this mornig about verification and they told me that they have technical issues.Live chat is switched off.I already created paypal ticket so i am sure i will get my money back.Please be aware and do not use their service.

Kee

So, you didn't receive the Keys you ordered and contacted them, they replied around 24hrs later explaining they are having technical difficulties, and from this one off discourse (which at the moment unless there are facts you haven't included seems perfectly normal) you deduce that they have poor customer service and should be avoided. Jumping the gun much.

Keedar

Expert
Yes should be avoided.I sent them email about refund and also i told them that i will inform all my friends about to not use their service.Still no response.Now i need to wait for a paypal refund.Their websiteis telling about few minutes delivery so this is the major thing.Their website is not working as well.

Last edited:

Keedar

Expert
I got my refund so i am happy enough.Never again !!! They told me that they tried to contact me on my mobile number.Yeah right. Pfff

Keedar

Expert
Anyone from Admins can remove this thread? I was so frustrated :) I used them again with different method of payment and i got my key in second.Sorry :D

Keedar

Expert
Do what you want :) They had some technical issues and i was so frustrated :) Yes you can use their website right now.

Keedar

Expert
I know i am so stupid :)

olkb.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Is that your final answer Kee?

I really think for the porpoises of thoroughness and practicalities, the thread should be left open for Kee to post his thoughts over the next few days...we could see a good half dozen shifts in that time :D