Do PCS still supply the Palit Jet Stream GTX670?

jwa2626

Hi,

I'm closing in on ordering my first PC with PCS. I have been a long-time reader of these forums and I know in the past PCS used Palit for their GPU's.

Is this still the case? If i order the GTX670 with my PC order will it be the Palit JetStream version?

Thank you in anticipation of your help:)

James.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I think it depends on what they have in stock,you would need to contact PCS for a definite answer,unless an administrator replies here.

Last edited:

jwa2626

Thanks for your replies, guys. (Rep added)

I'll send PCS an email tomorrow - unless an admin can confirm beforehand?

I'm thinking for an extra £60, the 670 is quite a step up from the 660ti.

Blackdog

Bright Spark
Got my machine on the 5th,came with the palit 670 nestled inside :)
As mentioned though, i know they have various suppliers so you had best check.

Blackdog

Bright Spark
And yeah as far as performance goes, GW2 cranked hits 100 fps and rarely dips below 60 so i'd definitely recommend paying the extra little bump.

jwa2626

Thanks Blackdog - much appreciated. I've emailed PCS today; still awaiting reply at the moment.

If I get to choose (unlikely, I know) I have seen that Asus or Gigabyte appear to have the best 670's - would you concur?

jwa2626

Thanks again Blackdog.

I received an email confirming they still supply Palit. I have ordered my computer today - thanks everyone who posted on here.

James.

jwa2626

Thanks Tom and Blackdog. They say they are currently supplying the Jet Stream as their 670 GPU but they can't guarantee my PC will be fitted with it (depends on stock). Since I'm still in the processing stage I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers! Would it be rude to request they keep a Jet Stream back for me? I'm guessing so! :)