Dolby Atmos/Access

lousmaczylo

Bronze Level Poster
I don't know if any of you use dolby atmos, I have for some time now. However today the app is not opening. I went to the windows store and in the feedback for this app there are reports of others having the same issue. It would seem that there was an update which stopped it working in my system and others. Has anyone else had this problem.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don't know if any of you use dolby atmos, I have for some time now. However today the app is not opening. I went to the windows store and in the feedback for this app there are reports of others having the same issue. It would seem that there was an update which stopped it working in my system and others. Has anyone else had this problem.
Not related to the same app, this is another windows store app, just the standard twitter app.

But I went to run it today, and it simply opened the browser, if I searched for it, it still appeared to be installed

I eventually opened the microsoft store and reinstalled it and it was working again, but there were permissions I had to allow on first running it which is new.

I think there may have been an update on the Microsoft store and all apps may need reinstalling and accepting the new permissions

lousmaczylo

Bronze Level Poster
Thanks for that.I uninstalled it then restarted, reinstalled restarted, and tried to open it. Where would I grant new permissions?

lousmaczylo

Bronze Level Poster
Ok, It's no great problem. i'm now using FXSound which seems to do the same job really, and its free. I leave it a few days and reinstall it again then. Dolby may have a fix for this.