Download/Support Pages

kam67

Enthusiast
hi

I am considering ordering a laptop from you in the next few months, but was wondering why there is no downloads/support section. Is this linked to specific orders, and thus only accessible once you have purchased a laptop?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
hi

I am considering ordering a laptop from you in the next few months, but was wondering why there is no downloads/support section. Is this linked to specific orders, and thus only accessible once you have purchased a laptop?

If you login to your account (or create one if you do not have one) you can get access to our customer admin section where you can download drivers, manuals, print off invoices, request RMAs, send support requests and (coming soon) upgrade your computer.

The best way to create an account is simply by saving a quote.

kam67

Enthusiast
Thanks - did as you suggested and managed to access the downloads page. I got the following message:

"Download Drivers

Welcome to the download page. Please select an order number to proceed to download drivers.

Your Orders

You have no orders with downloads available at this time."

So I guess I will have to wait to put an actual order through. I only hope that your driver support is more up to date than that provided by some other laptop manufacturers/ suppliers I have dealt with- like asus, vaio and dell (to mention just a few!) :) Their drivers are often two or three years old!

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The drivers are only updated when required and therefore if no new drivers are available they may well be 2 - 2 years old in 2 - 3 years time.

A full copy of all drivers are also provided on the CD.

Ash

(coming soon) upgrade your computer.

Might as well ask here instead of creating a new thread.

When is this new option becoming available? I noticed it said coming soon quite a while ago now and was wondering if it has an ETA.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It was delayed as more important updates have arisen and it will only be made available once it is fully integrated. I think it will be in the next 1 - 2 weeks all being well. :)