DPD Delivary

liamnic2

Super Star
yo guys

I bought a PS3 from Play and it is currently in the hands of DPD. I dont know if my PS3 will come today because I dont know how long each stage takes. Can anyone help me ?
I ordered express and my delivery was estimated for today but DPD have been closed for the past few days due to holidays etc...

My PS3 is currently "in transit". It still needs to go through the "at deliv depot stage", "out for delivery" and "delivered".

Does anyone think It will arrive today ?

My PS3 was collected yesterday. I am getting the service "parcel - dpd next day". And my status is "Your parcel has been received at our sortation hub".

I would phone them up and ask DPD myself but I been up all night watching the Alien/Predator films and I am just SHATTERED.

Edit: Just thought I would add, my closest depot is Glasgow, and I live in Lanark (20.3 miles away) I dont how devoted DPD are. If it was "Royal" Mail I would be waiting atleast another 2 days.

Last edited:

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Well if it arrived at depot by 8 (or maybe 9) then it should have gone out for delivery if not, it probably be tomorrow

liamnic2

Super Star
Well if it arrived at depot by 8 (or maybe 9) then it should have gone out for delivery if not, it probably be tomorrow

It arrived at the depot at 7, currently still there.

Date

Time

Event Status

11 Apr 2012

07:02

Glasgow 2

Your parcel has arrived at the local depot
Your parcel is going out for delivery

10 Apr 2012

22:09

Hub 3 - Birmingham

Your parcel has been received at our sortation hub

Rakk

The Awesome
Remember that the tracking systems aren't always totally up to date, it could easily be on its way to you now (or have already got to you for all I know :)) especially as it says 'Your parcel is going out for delivery'

liamnic2

Super Star
Remember that the tracking systems aren't always totally up to date, it could easily be on its way to you now (or have already got to you for all I know :)) especially as it says 'Your parcel is going out for delivery'

Well its been at the depot for 3 hours lol

Im dying to play Socom: Special forces, just got posted to me 5 mins ago lol, still waiting for MGS4.

liamnic2

Super Star
well the day i got mine, it didnt arrive til about 4pm, so you may have to wait the whole day :p

Yeh but I find it hard to believe that even though it arrived it the glasgow depot, only 45 from where I live, at 7 and it has been saying that it is going out to delivery for atleast an hour but it says it is still at the depot. Unless it takes a long time to stock up the vans. But WAIT I SHALL. I was going to post some games I sould on ebay but Im not chancing missing the delivery. I was supposed to post one of the games 2 days ago and its still here lol