DPD LOST MY OPTIMUS PRO

RodCun

Hey guys, hope everyone is well.

The computer was picked up by DPD in the 18/11, last week.
Today in the morning, I called DPD wondering why the computer was still stuck in a certain warehouse since the 19th, their answer, to my surprise was that as it seems, my parcel was lost. I instantly emailed the technician that has been helping me with the refund claim in order to ask for an investigation. However, now I just don't know what to do, neither how to proceed. Furthermore, what makes it even worse is that I need the laptop daily for my University studies and projects.
If someone have an idea about the terms and conditions over this, or even about the law regarding it, it could be really helpful to calm me down since Im not from the UK.

Hopefully this will be solved soon.
Cheers everyone.

Last edited:

RodCun

Hey guys, hope everyone is well.

The computer was picked up by DPD in the 18/11, last week.
Today in the morning, I called DPD wondering why the computer was still stuck in a certain warehouse since the 19th, their answer, to my surprise was that as it seems, my parcel was lost. I instantly emailed the technician that has been helping me with the refund claim in order to ask for an investigation. However, now I just don't know what to do, neither how to proceed. Furthermore, what makes it even worse is that I need the laptop daily for my University studies and projects.
If someone have an idea about the terms and conditions over this, or even about the law regarding it, it could be really helpful to calm me down since Im not from the UK.

Hopefully this will be solved soon.
Cheers everyone.

Last edited:

steaky360

I would give PCS a phone immediately to discuss with them, there's not a lot you can do with DPD as currently their contract is with PCS ultimately. PCS should already be aware as such but if you speak to them they might be able to help out in some way.

RodCun

I would give PCS a phone immediately to discuss with them, there's not a lot you can do with DPD as currently their contract is with PCS ultimately. PCS should already be aware as such but if you speak to them they might be able to help out in some way.
I called them PCS last night, now DPD is investigating it. Quite stressful situation, but from what I've been reading, it's happening all around the UK. Let's hope for the best.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I called them PCS last night, now DPD is investigating it. Quite stressful situation, but from what I've been reading, it's happening all around the UK. Let's hope for the best.
Correct.

I've been waiting on some Christmas presents that I ordered at the beginning of the month. Online status says '24 hour delay, please contact seller'.

Seller says they're checking and to give it a few more days before they'll refund/send a replacement (which will be difficult for a now out of stock item).

it's over 3 weeks now, and I can't get a response on email or phone (biggish, well-known retailer...not some ebay scammer).

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Ultimately the responsibility lies with PCS to 'make you whole' again. DPD is an irrelevance as far as you're concerned, it's PCS you need to keep the pressure on.

Last edited:

RodCun

Ultimately the responsibility lies with PCS to 'make you whole' again. DPD is an irrelevance as far as you're concerned, it's PCS you need to keep the pressure on.
They gave me a 5 days window, where DPD will investigate and try to find it. If they fail, a refund or replacement will take place as stated by PCS by phone yesterday. And since a refund was the reason of the RMA, Im not as scared as before. I hope they are able to solve it asp though haha thanks for the support, guys, Ill keep you all updated.

Bhuna50

Author Level
One of my Amazon parcels arrived 24 hours late and you can see that someone had taken a look inside to see if it was worth having.

It was full of sandpaper pads :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk