DPD Northern Ireland Saturday delivery?

conscu

Hey, my Laptop is apparently meant to go into building tomorrow which means a dispatch on roughly Friday.

My question is, do DPD deliver on Saturdays in Northern Ireland? There is no option to deliver to NI on Saturdays so that's why I'm asking

Would love to have my laptop by the end of the week...

Last edited:

Keithg

Enthusiast
I do not believe so. I have never had a delivery from them on Saturday and when my laptop was being delivered the tracking showed that the parcel did not move over the weekend.
If it is dispatched on Friday i would suggest you prepare for a Tuesday delivery.

steaky360

Unless you have requested (and paid for) a Saturday delivery it is unlikely it will be delivered on a Saturday.

Although that's the case in England I'm not sure it will be the same in NI but I would imagine it is. Still, should be with you Monday at the latest :)

Rakk

The Awesome
Although that's the case in England I'm not sure it will be the same in NI but I would imagine it is. Still, should be with you Monday at the latest :)

Given its in NI and it generally takes 2 days (I think) to get there, I wouldn't expect Monday unless it goes out today (today is Thursday I think) :)
I'm going with Keithg's estimate if its gets dispatched on Friday.

steaky360

Given its in NI and it generally takes 2 days (I think) to get there, I wouldn't expect Monday unless it goes out today (today is Thursday I think) :)
I'm going with Keithg's estimate if its gets dispatched on Friday.

Aye that's a fair point. Still - not too long to wait!