Dragon Rider or 902 v3?

Sie

Gold Level Poster
So im making last minute tweaks to my spec before i get the money to purchase but one thing still sticking in my head is cases, im stuck between the two mentioned in the title.

im basically looking for a decent looking case with good cable management aswell as airflow but also quiet :<

anyone able to gimme a hand or have any pics of cable management from both of these cases?

Gorman

Author Level
Can i throw a third in here, which beats them both hands down in all the aspects you have mentioned.

3_big.jpg

2_big.jpg

1_big.jpg

Meds

My shout for a good case under £100 are;

CoolerMaster HAF 922
CoolerMasster 690 Mk II (as seen above in Gorman's pics)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Heh, do you know, one reason I didnt get the Mk II...was that everyone and their nan seemed to get it!

By spending a good day looking at different cases when making my order, the overall picture I got was that all of the cases up around £100 (under and over) were all good for airflow and cable management, so it all came down to aesthetics :D To me, the Mk II also looks a bit boring, but as ever, each to their own!

I went for the CM Sniper, which I know isnt that popular and a lot dont like the look of :)

Sie

Gold Level Poster
Thats Guys! i think Gorman just sealed the question for me! CM690 it is!

wasnt too sure to start with as i thought it didnt have dust filters but apparently it does :D which is good cos i smoke like a train!