DRAM/VGA PROBLEM WITH NEW PC

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Unless it’s the 2x32gb ram that’s causing it? My friends has 64gb in his system but he is 4x16gb. All the same specs and he has zero issues.
Your friend is on 5200mhz though which as we’ve already discussed is running without an overclock.

You have no requirements for 64Gb anyway, 32 of that is never going to be accessed so pointless having.

SteWood88

Your friend is on 5200mhz though which as we’ve already discussed is running without an overclock.

You have no requirements for 64Gb anyway, 32 of that is never going to be accessed so pointless having.
His is also overclocked as 4800MHz is the base clock. His is in expo to achieve 5200MHz well PCS put it in that as they built his system. Mines currently running at 4800MHz as I have just left bios on basic settings. I’ll phone PCS tomorrow and if needs be I can take the system in for them to asses as they’re only 50 mins away from me.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
His is also overclocked as 4800MHz is the base clock. His is in expo to achieve 5200MHz well PCS put it in that as they built his system. Mines currently running at 4800MHz as I have just left bios on basic settings. I’ll phone PCS tomorrow and if needs be I can take the system in for them to asses as they’re only 50 mins away from me.
5200MHz is baseline for Ryzen, 4800MHz is baseline for Intel.

SteWood88

5200MHz is baseline for Ryzen, 4800MHz is baseline for Intel.
Ahh, didn’t actually know that. Even tho mine runs at 4800MHz on default the only way to get to 5200mhz is through expo in bios.

Attachments

• IMG_5565.jpeg
    IMG_5565.jpeg
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 15

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ahh, didn’t actually know that. Even tho mine runs at 4800MHz on default the only way to get to 5200mhz is through expo in bios.
Yes, but it's not running overclocked as that's the native speed of the CPU.